Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Kerrappy Introduction

To My Future Followers:

My name is Matthew D. Kerr.  After struggling for many years to make ends meet as a professional tambourine player, I have recently decided to forgo my musical career to embark on a new chapter in my life.  While it pains me because I put so much dedication and emotion into my craft, I know that every chapter in life must come to a close and with it comes a new beginning.  For me, the new beginning brings a chance to cultivate another lifelong dream I've had: to become a graphic romance novelist.  Inspired by great contemporary romance authors such as Nicholas Sparks and Tom Clancy, I believe in my heart that there is a seat at the writers' table reserved for Matthew Kerr.  In my persuit to become a great author, I understand the importance of writing on a consistant, daily basis.  For this reason alone, I have given birth to Pieces of Kerrap, where I hope to fine tune my skills as a writer.  I hope you will join me on this journey as I plan update frequently with movie reviews, opinions on sports, and most importantly small pieces of inspiration that will have a profound impact on your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment